Frequently Asked Questions
Where is 3D Vision Studios located?
We’re located in Layton, Utah. Our contact info is as follows:
- 1900 Ann Street
- Layton, UT 84041
What forms of payment do you accept?
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Pay Pal as well as company check.
What software do you use?
We use a combination of 3D Studio Max, Vray Rendering Engine, AutoCAD, Rhinoceros, and Adobe Creative Suite.
Process, Scheduling and Contract Information
Can you describe the process of getting a 3D rendering done?
- Step 1: Select a rendering plan that is spelled out on our Rendering Services page.
- Step 2: Email or upload your files to us, and let us know what renders you would like done. We will review your files and get back with you within 1 business day.
- Step 3: We will send you over a formal agreement spelling out what options you have chosen as well as a final overall price.
- Step 4: Return the signed agreement with your payment info for the 50% deposit.
- Step 5: We will email you to let you know when your job has been started.
- Step 6: You will receive a set of Draft 1 images. This will be your chance to fine tune any and all aspects of the renderings such as color, and architectural detail.
- Step 7: You will receive a set of Draft 2 images. We revise the model/rendering that corresponds to your comments. Let us know if there are any other items that need to be fixed.
- Step 8: After final payment is received/charged, you will be emailed your final images.
What if I need to cancel a rendering project?
If you cancel the job after we have started please see the below milestones and percentages. We will charge the appropriate percentage according to how far along your project has progressed. For example if you cancel the project after the Draft 1 has been sent, you will be charge 80% of the total value to cover the work that has been done.
- Modeling/50% Complete – The 3D model is started.
- Texturing/65% Complete – Materials are added to the 3D model
- Draft 1/80% Complete – You are sent the first draft of the rendering
- Draft 2/90% Complete – Your comments are incorporated into the revised rendering and a second version is sent for review.
- Final/100% Complete – The final rendering is delivered.
Can I suspend a rendering project?
Suspend means you can put your rendering project on hold with the intention of resuming the project at a later date. We will suspend a project for 60 calendar days. Suspensions longer than 60 days will be subject to a fee renegotiation.
Can I have the 3D model files after the job is over?